About the Koesso.com website and how to contact us
Koesso.com is a blog with reviews and product recommendations from various online stores that we promote through affiliate networks. If you would like to contact us in connection with the processing of your data or you want to know what rights you have regarding the confidentiality policy you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We align with the following data protection principles
- Data processing is legal, transparent and we will respect your rights by providing you with the necessary information whenever you request it.
- We do not sell email addresses, we do not send personal promotion messages, personal data being processed only for the purpose for which they were collected.
- Processing is done only by collecting the minimum necessary data. Data storage is only for a limited time.
- We will ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data we process.
- Personal data is processed to provide you with the best experience on the website, to analyze traffic, to provide advertising tailored to your preferences, to track the evolution of affiliate links on the website. The mode of monetization of this website is mainly affiliate marketing, but sometimes we can also use display ads.
The rights of people visiting this website
- Right to information and access: You have the right to know that your personal data is processed, what kind of data can be collected, where it is collected, why and by whom it is processed. You also have the right to access your data. In this regard, you may request and obtain a copy of the collected personal data.
- Right to rectification: refers to the fact that you can ask for the rectification or deletion of your personal data that is not accurate or incomplete.
- Data Deletion Rights: You may, in certain circumstances, request the deletion of your personal data from our records.
- The Right to Restrict and Oppose Processing: In some cases, you have the right to restrict and oppose the processing of your personal data.
- Data portability law: You can get your personal data in a structured format that can be read automatically and can be transmitted directly from one processor to another.
- Right to make a complaint, Right to request the assistance of the supervisory authority
- Right to withdraw your consent: You may at any time withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data.
However, there are cases where, as a result of your request, we can not accurately identify you through the nature of your personal data processed. Data collected by your browser, for example, through cookies, is hard to associate with your individual, and we may need additional data to meet your request in order to identify you.
For any information or request to exercise your rights, we are at your disposal at: email@example.com
What data we collect through the website
Information you provide to us at your choice
First of all we mention that Koesso.com does not use newsletter subscriptions, has no comments section in articles and does not have contact form with name and email boxes.
The way you can contact us is to send us a direct email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The data and information that you can voluntarily provide can be, for example, email and name.
If you provide us with such information, we will keep it under security and confidentiality. We do not disclose or transfer such data to foreigners. We also mention that we do not send promotional emails to people who contacted us by email, we do not sell email addresses and we do not use any newsletters.
Information automatically collected about you
When you visit the Koesso.com website, it is possible to collect certain information automatically through cookies and other session tools. Here are some examples of this information: IP address, browser, operating system, country, browsing period or what pages you’ve visited.
Information we get from our partners
Cookies used by partners (third parties) through our website can gather useful information that helps us to improve your navigation experience. Also, this data helps us analyze traffic, provide personalized advertising, ensure website security against cyber attacks and track clicks or conversions through affiliate links made available by our partners, including: Google Analytics, 2Performant, Profitshare, WordPress, Google Adsense, Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Youtube, Amazon.
We also implemented share buttons on the website that allow interaction and content sharing through partners such as Facebook, Google+ and Twitter. Of course these widgets also have a cookie tracking system.
How we use your personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To improve your browsing experience on the website.
- To ensure website security against cyber attacks.
- To manage the website, have access to analytical data, statistics, see which are the most visited pages.
- In order to allow distribution of articles in social networks.
- In order to offer you relevant ads on the website according to your preferences.
- To track your clicks on affiliate links provided by a third party that will then place a cookie in order to be able to identify as you have come from our site and in this way be able to provide the Koesso.com website the commission associated with the completion of an order. This site primarily uses affiliation as the monetization method. Our affiliate commissions do not in any way alter the price of the product paid by the visitor in the store. Thank you for understanding.
Who has access to the information collected from you
We do not disclose personal data to strangers. In some cases your personal data is provided, with your consent, to our partners (third parties) with whom we collaborate to achieve the purposes outlined above. These partners also comply with the legal requirements regarding the processing of personal data.
We share your data with the following entities:
- Google Analytics
- Google Adsense
We may also disclose your personal data to public authorities when we are required by law to do so.
How do we protect the data collected from you
Privacy and protection of the information collected from you are very important to us. Koesso.com does not give your data to third parties without your prior consent. Our partners who receive data and statistics about our visitors traffic as a data set use anonymization and pseudonymization where appropriate.
Please note that our site does not collect email addresses or names directly because we do not use contact forms, no comments section, nor subscriptions to the newsletter. When you contact us you can do it at our email address, in this way your data will be protected by the security systems of our partners like Yahoo.
For increased security we ensure the security of our site through the services provided by WordPress and the professional hosting services offered by Romarg. Koesso.com also protects offline information.
Although we do our best to do this, we can not guarantee the security of the information. If we notice data breaches, we promise to notify the competent authorities of this.
How long your data is stored
Data collected through cookies placed on our site by our trusted partners is stored for a limited period of time to meet their goals for up to 50 months from the date they were last collected (such as the last visit to website).
The most common cases are the following: Affiliate cookies expire on their own after a period set by the affiliate network promoted. This period also called the recurrence period can be up to 90 days depending on each advertiser. Google Analytics cookies currently retain the data collected for site traffic analysis for a period of 26 months, but may be modified to retain them for a maximum of 50 months after the last visit to the website.
We are not going to collect or deliberately gather information from children. Our website does not target children by its articles.
What are cookies?
A cookie is basically a small text file that is stored on your computer or mobile. These cookies help websites perform well as storing the information they use during their visits. We can only access the cookies created by this website.
If you want you can control the cookies in your browser, although it’s good to know that disabling cookies can prevent the use of certain basic functions.
How cookies are used by this website
- We use traffic analysis cookies and statistics from Google Analytics. You can check this link how Google uses the collected data.
- To provide you with documented and relevant information.
- To give you the best browsing experience on the website and to improve it.
- To ensure security and prevent cyber attacks.
- To facilitate distribution on social networks.
- To see which pages are most visited and give you the best articles in this regard.
- To be able to track conversions from accessing affiliate links.
- To provide advertising relevant to you and your interests.
You can learn more about cookies and how to control them on the Cookies Policy page.
Koesso.com is managed by Dan Cristian.
Useful Links: National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing: dataprotection.ro
Koesso.com may change this policy at any time. Any change or update of this Policy is available immediately after publishing on the website. The last update was made on May 25, 2018.
Other useful information:
Information about Google and cookie DoubleClick DART:
Use of the DART cookie enables Google to serve ads to site users based on the visit to this site and to other sites on the Internet.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this site or others, in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about whether to allow use of this information by these companies, make clik here.